What an amazing year!
Hi Rohan Woods Families!
Wow! What an amazing year! I am so honored to have been able to lead this group of wonderful families this year. I couldn't have done it without Caroline Chamberlin (VP), Haley McGinnis (Secretary) and Danielle Evitts (Treasurer). Thank you for voting and allowing us to represent you for the 17/18 school year. Danielle will be rolling off, and we will be approving the new treasurer at the beginning of school in August. If anyone is interested in being an officer for the 18/19 school year, please let me know as we are creating "officers in waiting" positions for easy transition for the following school year. Also, please contact us if you are interested in co-chairing an event this next year.
Here's an update on some PA Activities this past year.
1. We were very successful, again, with the Pretzel boys monthly sales, the Poinsettia Sales, and the TJ's Pizza fundraiser
2. Trivia Night and Trunk R Treat were well attended “friend”raisers!
3. We loved celebrating your kids through our birthday signs. Thank you Haley McGinnis for spearheading this initiative. Also, this will continue through the summer for those birthdays!
Your hard work enabled us to provide:
1. Teacher holiday gift cards.
2. Teacher appreciation week (lunches, dinners, breakfast, snacks and coffee).
Purchases that are being considered include:
1. A new fence for the science garden.
2. Outdoor security cameras around the school.
3. New lockers for our middle school.
4. Updated speaker and sound system.
5. Artwork display case.
Lastly, enjoy your summer! Don't forget to like and share our Facebook page and continue to check our Website for updates. Our best advertisement is YOU! Our summer preschool still has a few openings. Tell your friends about it along with your personal stories about the school.
Thank you! Thank you! I will be reaching out to each of you over the summer to customize your volunteer opportunities!
Have a happy and safe summer!Val
Valerie Hoffmann, President
Rohan Woods School PA